Provide enabling capabilities to the aerospace community by performing research and developing technology in the areas of acoustics, combustion, inlet & nozzle, icing, turbomachinery & heat transfer, and multidiscinplinary design, analysis & optimization.
- Works in partnership with internal and external organizations to conduct research and development and to plan new initiatives.
- Advocates for Center resources to ensure technical capabilities in strategic areas consistent with the Center’s roles and mission.
- Maintains GRC technology leadership, and interfaces with customers and stakeholders to transfer technology.
Research Focus Areas
- Inlet & Nozzle
- Multidisciplinary Design, Analysis & Optimization
- Turbomachinery & Heat Transfer
Dr. D.R. Reddy, Chief
Dr. Dennis L. Huff, Deputy Chief